Saturday, March 1, 2008

RaNdOm

So when I was little, I used to sit in the corner on a stool and eat chip dip plain pretending it was porridge and I was the three little bears.
Why is it called Bacon if it's fried?
If its a baked potato, wouldn't it get the munchies and eat itself to death?
If I lost weight as fast as I've lost my mind, I'd be a supermodel.
Why is it called Make-Up if your face is real?
Do aliens have to pay UFO insurance?
Better yet, do they have to have a Medical Degree to probe people?
You can make chip dip with Sour Cream, Celery Salt, and Parsley flakes mixed together.
It tastes good. Dolly Parton singing Puff the Magic Dragon... interesting mix. I still love you Peter Paul and Mary.
My friend burned me five cds the other day,... TRY COME AND FIND ME, COPYRIGHT PATROL!!!
Barry Manilow definately sounds like a type of melon,..maybe a derivation of cantaloupe.
How does B&N fit all that bread in those little cans?
And finally, in order for it to really be a Treadmill, wouldn't it have to be underwater?

No comments: