Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ah, the New Year!

So today marks the first day of the year two-thousand and eight. I have grown no taller, no nicer, more bitter, and possibly a little bit wiser. I am also having art withdrawal, seeing as though my mouse is broken and I can't draw on the computer with out it. And tomorrow, I have to go back to work.

Because it is a new year, it is also a great time to reflect. One should ask themselves, "What have I accomplished this year?". For me, I've accomplished making friends, making enemies, and experiencing a few different jobs which I have had the pleasure of liking and disliking. What about you?

As the year progresses, we can all think of different ways of solving the world, as I will continue to do. If anyone is interested in giving topic ideas in which you would like me to discuss, you can send me an e-mail: rowdyredneck16@hotmail.com

No comments: