Sunday, January 13, 2008

Loads of Silliness

So everything's normal in the life of the Brittercritter... I am once again making humorous and somewhat crass artwork (I'm not sure how funny they really are, I just get on these hyper spurts).

My brother found a potato chip while snacking that looks exactly like Pac-Man, so now he is going to try and sell it on EBay and see where it takes him. I'll have to ask him when he gets back from College, we had to drop him back off today. I had to pluck yet another grey hair I found (rather one of my friends found) near the back of my neck, and I'm only nineteen!!@#@%%$%&%^$@$% The funny thing is that my hair was just dyed not too long ago, but I guess we missed that one, and no one noticed it before.

My sister's home for good now! YAY! No more jerky boyfriend for her (if I'm not on for a while, it's because I've been thrown in jail for attempted murder!!!) Haha. Anyways, so I'm glad she's living at home now where she is somewhat safe.

So yeah, another "normal" day for me. I guess I bring all this up because I find it humourous what all our perceptions are about what is normal. Every individual has their own little funny twist to life, and every family has it's little quarks. All of us think we have it the worst or the most bizarre, but as a wise person told me one time; whatever you have in life, there is always someone who has more, whether it be a worse situation, or a better one, or someone is always fatter, or thinner, or shorter or taller. No one can assume they have the short end of the stick, because they never really do. Things that I do may be totally outlandish to someone else, but they are always normal to me, and where I may do something a certain way, there will always be someone who does that same thing ten times more or better or worse.

No comments: