Saturday, January 19, 2008

Drivers, Oh My!

So I've come to notice how bad some peoples driving is. Well, I hadn't just noticed,.. I just decided to bring it up at this moment in time. You got people driving way under the speed limit, people talegating, people who pull out in front of you, people who do not dim their lights, you name it, it's been done to me within the last week.

I'm curious as to whether or not people actually listen in Drivers Ed. It's fricken ridiculous how frusterated or frusterating people seem to be on the road, me included... at least on the frusterated end of the stick. It's so stupid how you are almost required to get angry while behind the wheel solely because of other people.

So let me remind all of those who drive out there that you are NOT the only people on the road and you need to be more conscious about who's around you and think about what you can do to make the situation better. Of course, I'm not excluding being the victim. Those of you who feel that you are victims of road rage and other people's terrible driving, feel free to express yourself, but try to do it in a non-violent manner, but sometimes it is understood that comments are hard to suppress. I'm a victim of verbal diarrhea myself. Please, everyone, can we try to make the road a better place?

No comments: